Actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar"s Divorce Finalized
Actor Mark Paul-Gosselaar and his wife Lisa Ann Russell have finalized their divorce.
TMZ is reporting that a judge finalized the divorce last Friday. The couple separated in June 2010.
Gosselaar and Russell have been married for 14 years and have two children together, Michael Charles, 7 and Ava, 5.
It is also reported that Gosselaar and Russell have worked out a private arrangement regarding custody and spousal support.
The couple first met when Russell guest-starred on “Saved by the Bell: The College Years” and they got married on August 26, 1996.
- Neve Campbell"s divorce is finalized
- Paul McCartney Is Engaged to Nancy Shevell
- Why No Pre-Nup for Paul McCartney and Wife No. 3?
- Come together: Why Paul decided to give marriage another chance with Nancy
- Olivia Wilde Opens Up About Life After Divorce