Adele postpones 5 tour dates due to laryngitis
NEW YORK — British singer Adele has postponed five dates on her tour of North America due to laryngitis.
Columbia Records said in a statement Monday the 23-year-old Grammy winner was diagnosed last Thursday in Minneapolis, where doctors ordered immediate rest. Her show was canceled and rescheduled for June 22.
She performed in Denver on Saturday, but her show in Salt Lake City on Sunday was canceled at the last minute “when her illness worsened.”
The tour will resume June 4 in San Francisco.
Performances in Seattle, Portland, Oregon, and Vancouver, British Columbia, were also postponed and will be rescheduled.
Adele”s new album, “21,” has been at the top of the music charts in the U.S.
- Duran Duran Forced to Cancel Tour Dates Due to Simon Le Bon"s Laryngitis
- Justin Bieber Confirms Japan Tour Dates Despite Crew Concerns
- Adele Says She Doesn"t Have Time To Worry About Her Weight
- Adele"s Ex-Boyfriend Wants Money for Inspiring Album
- Beyonce: Adele"s Music Is Like "Listening to God"