After his date with Queen Daniel Craig is back with his favourite Bond girl
After his mission for Her Majesty, parachuting into the Olympics opening ceremony, the world”s most suave secret agent was back at the side of his wife.
Mr and Mrs James Bond, aka, Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz made a typically photogenic appearance at the premiere of her latest film The Bourne Legacy.
check the PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
Clasping her hand protectively, the heartthrob, guided his striking wife through the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City.
Rachel recently admitted she finds red carpet events nervewracking.
She told Vogue: "I don”t think any actress would say doing the red carpet is not terrifying.
"The way to get through it is to pretend. It”s a fantasy, like walking into fantasy world."
With her pilates-honed figure shown off to best advantage in strapless Christian Dior Couture, the English rose certainly looked like something straight out of a fantasy.
The polished look was finished off with Bulgari Serpenti white gold and pavé diamond bracelet, a black clutch and a playful pair of Christian Louboutin “Bow Bow” T-strap sandals.
- Thrilled Daniel finally shows off his Bond Girl
- Racy Rachel: Mrs Craig shows off sexy new look as she appears with husband Daniel
- Family bond: Newlywed Rachel keeps husband Daniel and son Henry close
- Daniel Craig: The allure of Hollywood"s blue-eyed boy
- Back in daddy"s arms: Tom reunites with his little girl