Al Pacino and Alec Baldwin Show Off Their Young Girlfriends at the Tony Awards
Al Pacino and Alec Baldwin showed off their gorgeous and much younger girlfriends on the red carpet at the Tony Awards on Sunday.
Pacino, 71, was seen with his Argentinean girlfriend, actress Lucila Sola, 31.
The Daily Mail is reporting that Sola and Pacino went public with their relationship in April last year but were reported to have split later on in the year.
The couple seemed very much together at the red carpet and Sola, a vision in her lilac gown, was seen tightly holding Pacino”s hand.
Sola has a daughter named Camila, who lives with the couple in Los Angeles.
Baldwin, 53, was also seen on the red carpet at the Tony Awards with his girlfriend, 28-year-old yoga teacher Hilaria Thomas.
UsMagazine.com is reporting that Baldwin and Thomas were first spotted together in May and were seen together at a number of high profile events.
A witness is reported saying that Baldwin was seen grabbing Thomas” behind backstage at the Tony Awards.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones bounces back to exuberant self at the Tony Awards
- Report: Neil Patrick Harris to Host 2011 Tony Awards
- Bret Michaels Is Suing the Tony Awards
- Nicole Kidman Stuns on CMT Awards Red Carpet
- Alec Baldwin (Maybe) Drops Out of "Rock of Ages" Due to Unspecified Medical Condition