Alec Baldwin and new wife Hilaria show off rings after tying the knot
Three months after they got engaged, Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas are man and wife.
The newlyweds looked on top of the world as they stepped out on Sunday, the day after tying the knot.
Stolling round New York”s Washington Square Park with Alec”s daughter Ireland, the couple held hands and shared loving glances.
And their brand new wedding rings could clearly be seen shining away on their fingers.
Alec, 54, wed 28-year-old yoga instructor Hilaria on Saturday at St Patrick”s Old Cathedral in the Big Apple.
Hilaria, who has taken Alec”s surname, wore a silk magnolia trumpet gown with cap sleeves by New York-based bridal designer Amsale Aberra.
The groom, pictured arriving at the church, looked dapper in a suit by Tom Ford.
During the service their were readings in Spanish, paying tribute to the country where Hilaria spent much of her youth.
Famous faces present included Woody Allen and his wife Soon Yi and Alec”s 30 Rock star Tina Fey.
family members included Alec”s mum Carole, his brothers Billy and Stephen and Ireland – pictured above with a friend – his 16-year-old blonde daughter with Kim Basinger.
The reception took place in NYU”s Kimmel Center.
- Al Pacino and Alec Baldwin Show Off Their Young Girlfriends at the Tony Awards
- Alec Baldwin proudly shows off his fiancée and beautiful teenage daughter
- Alec Baldwin as "80s Rocker in "Rock of Ages" Costume (Photo)
- Alec Baldwin (Maybe) Drops Out of "Rock of Ages" Due to Unspecified Medical Condition
- Alec Baldwin "Wouldn"t Rule Out" Run for NYC Mayor