Angelina Jolie Takes Kids to "Kung Fu Panda 2" Premiere (Photos)
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hit the red carpet for the premiere of Jolie”s new film, “Kung Fu Panda 2″ yesterday, and although the pair went into the theatre alone, they came out with a few extra things. Four of their six kids!
Maddox, Zahara, Pax and Shiloh snuck into Grauman”s Chinese Theatre to hear their mom”s voice in the DreamWorks animated film, and exited hand-in-hand with their very famous parents.
The only things missing from this family outing were the youngest two of the stylish Jolie-Pitt brood, twins Knox and Vivienne.
- Angelina Jolie: My toughest critics? My kids
- At "Salt" Premiere, Angelina Jolie Plus Brad Pitt Minus Gnarly Beard
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Looking to Reteam Onscreen
- Angelina Jolie Turns Down Bin Laden Questions
- Gallant Brad puts his leading lady Angelina first as the pair dine out