Angelina Jolie to be the New Face of Louis Vuitton
Angelina Jolie just signed up to be the new face of Louis Vuitton, in a slam-dunk deal worth nearly $10 million, according to E! Online.
The global ad campaign will reportedly be shot by legendary lenswoman Annie Liebowitz — a longtime photographer for the brand — and will appear in print-only form this summer.
The actress and UN Ambassador”s stunningly good looks clearly have the ability to rake in cash. This is her second major luxury endorsement (the first, for St. John, ended last year), and is said to be her most lucrative deal to date. She also designs a jewelry line, Style of Jolie.
Other famous faces of Vuitton have included Madonna, Jennifer Lopez and Scarlett Johansson.
The 35-year-old beauty and mom of six is a fan of the French mega-label, and is frequently seen toting bags bearing the iconic monogram. Here”s betting we”ll see that logo on her more often!
Get more at StyleList >>
- Angelina Jolie"s Trip to Tunisia Incites Riot
- Angelina Jolie"s mystery new tattoo sparks adoption speculation
- At "Salt" Premiere, Angelina Jolie Plus Brad Pitt Minus Gnarly Beard
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Return to Namibia to Celebrate Christmas
- Watch "POP-arazzi": Angelina Jolie"s New Mystery Baby and Pregnant Kate Hudson Drinks…Wine?