Angelina Jolie"s First Ad for Louis Vuitton (Photo)
Angelina Jolie”s first print ad for the luxury brand Louis Vuitton was released Monday. The 35-year-old movie star signed on to be the face of the brand in a deal worth nearly $10 million.
The ad features Jolie on a boat in a Cambodia”s Slem Reap province, PEOPLE reports. She”s wearing her own clothes, no makeup and is sporting her own monogrammed Louis Vuitton Alto bag.
“People are not used to seeing Angelina in this situation,” Vuitton”s executive vice president Pietro Beccari told WWD. “I like the fact that it”s a real moment. This travel message we give through personal journeys is a fundamental one for the brand. This campaign is about a very special person and a very special journey.”
Jolie”s ad is for the company”s “Core Values” campaign, which has featured other high profile people including Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Bono, Mikhail Gorbachev and Scarlett Johansson.
See larger image after the jump.
- Angelina Jolie to be the New Face of Louis Vuitton
- Gallant Brad puts his leading lady Angelina first as the pair dine out
- Ex-Fiancé: Pregnant Angelina Pivarnick Cheated on Me
- Angelina Jolie"s Trip to Tunisia Incites Riot
- Angelina Jolie: My toughest critics? My kids