Anne Hathaway Gives Stuntman Black Eye
Anne Hathaway isn”t kidding around when it comes to making her role as Catwoman in the forthcoming Batman flick, “The Dark Knight Rises,” as real as it gets — even if that means roughing up some of her stuntmen.
While filming a fight scene, Hathaway got a little too excited with her butt — the butt of her gun, of course. The actress struck a stuntman with the butt of her prop gun, landing him a killer black eye, according to the The Sun.
“Anne got a bit carried away during a fight scene and mistakenly shoved the butt of the gun right into the actor”s eye socket,” a source said. “He came away with a massive black eye — Anne was mortified.”
But Hathaway hoped to make it up to her fellow on-screen fighter with the peace offering of a cleverly engraved silver pen — “Remember no one packs a punch like Anne.”
If the flick, also starring Christian Bale and Tom Hardy, is this action packed behind-the-scenes, we can”t wait to see the real thing on the big screen next summer.
- Anne Hathaway Rocks British Accent in New "One Day" Trailer
- Jason Sudeikis Proves Better Awards Host Than Gervais, Hathaway, Franco
- Rebecca Black"s Death Threats Under Investigation
- Photo: Will Smith Suits Up for "Men In Black III"
- Jennifer Aniston Keeps A Very Close Eye on New Beau (Photos)