Anne Hathaway Rocks British Accent in New "One Day" Trailer
Anne Hathaway stars in the upcoming romantic comedy-drama “One Day” as British singleton, Emma. And in the trailer released Monday, she unveils a believable British accent.
The film also stars Jim Sturgess, who played the lead in the 2008 flick, “21,” opposite Kevin Spacey, as Hathaway”s love interest, Dexter. Based on the bestselling novel by David Nicholls, the movie is a story about Emma and Dexter: two friends who meet on the last day of college in 1988 and who stay in touch for the next 20 years. The movie, like the book, checks in on them on the same day each year.
Watch the trailer after the jump.
- "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II" Trailer is Released
- "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" New Trailer Released
- "The Hangover 2" Trailer: High Jinks in Bangkok with a Monkey
- Taylor Lautner Kicks Ass, Takes Names in "Abduction" Trailer
- "Hangover" trailer pulled over monkey sex scene