Another Baby for Baby Spice, Emma Bunton
Emma Bunton is adding another little button to her brood. Baby Spice just announced the birth of her baby boy this morning via Twitter, according to People.
“Our beautiful son Tate has arrived safe and sound!” she tweeted. “We are all so happy and excited. Thanks and love to you all. Xx.”
This is the second child for Bunton and her fiance, former singer and now chef, Jade Jones. The couple”s first child, 3-year-old Beau, will play big brother to baby Tate, who weighed in at seven pounds.
“Both mother and baby are doing well, and the family are over the moon and would like to thank everyone for their kind wishes and support,” Bunton”s rep said in a statement.
Bunton and Jones became engaged in January after Jones proposed to the pop star during a celebration of her 35th birthday.
- Baby Spice welcomes another Spice baby
- Melanie Brown Shows Off Baby Bump in Sleek Dress
- January Jones Shows Off Her Baby Bump [Photos]
- Emma Watson is leaving Brown University
- Emma Watson Is Finished With Brown, Not College