Artful groover Tracey Emin paints the town red for her birthday
The enfant terrible of British art Tracey Emin celebrated being 49 years young with a lively party.
She took to the dancefloor in a burnt orange dress, as famous friends looked on.
Tracey, who”s been single since splitting up with Scott Douglas in 2012, told the Guardian: "I want love.
"I want to spend my life with someone and do nice things and go on adventures, read books and have nice food and celebrate things."
On this occasion, a lovely group of pals, including Bob Geldof and Nancy Dell”Olio, toasted the millionaire artist at Annabel”s, the famous members only restaurant and nightclub on Berkeley Square in Mayfair.
One of them, fellow rebel Vivienne Westwood, 71, surprised party goers by turning up on her bike.
check the PHOTOS FOR GALLERY
- Photo: Drew Barrymore Dyes Her Hair Red
- Lady Gaga Kicks Adam Lambert Out of Her Birthday Party
- Rock "n" roll turnout as Stella McCartney celebrates 40th birthday
- "I should be envied": Edwina laughs off Nancy rivalry stories
- Mariah Carey Paints an Easter Egg on Her Pregnant Belly