Ashton and Mila begin to take their relationship public
While Demi Moore continues to rebuild her life following divorce, her estranged husband Ashton Kutcher has clearly moved on with his.
For months now, reports have linked the actor with his friend and fellow screen star, Mila Kunis.
The pair were often photographed enjoying discreet dates and leaving the same venues. Now, they are slowly bringing their relationship into the public eye after being spotted holidaying together in Bali, Indonesia looking very much an item.
It”s a relationship that makes sense for two people who have known each other for 14 years, having first met when they starred together on the set of That 70″s Show.
Mila, 28, possesses the feisty personality and quirky sense of fun that 34-year-old Ashton can also lay claim to.
Her star is on the rise thanks to a stellar turn in Black Swan, alongside Natalie Portman.
The brunette – who is originally from the Ukraine and speaks Russian – has transformed into a leading lady in her own right.
Now, it seems she has the perfect A-list companion with Ashton by her side.
- Mila Kunis Grossed Out at Invite to Be Charlie Sheen"s Next Goddess
- Robert Pattinson to make first public appearance since breakdown of relationship with Kristen
- Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis Get Their Grope On (Photo)
- Justin and Mila: Two friends with a lot of chemistry
- Demi and Ashton make show of solidarity as divorce lawyer reports surface