Bald Jake Gyllenhaal Loses Hair Over Movie Role
If there”s anyone who can pull off a sans locks look and still manage to make us swoon, it”s Jake Gyllenhaal (via Us Weekly). The actor recently lost his hair for his forthcoming tough cop drama, “End of Watch.”
This isn”t the first time that Gyllenhaal lost his locks to land a movie role — he shaved his head for his 2005 war memoir flick, “Jarhead.” But six years later means that Gyllenhaal”s close shave is something entirely different — while his “Jarhead” marine style cut gave him a young and rugged aire, his current cut is looking a lot more bald than buzzed.
After going from “Jarhead” to skinhead, we have a feeling that this 30-year-old may find it more difficult to score with some of Hollywood”s leading young ladies (Taylor Swift, Jessica Lowndes) now that it”s a little more breezy on top.
Check out Gyllenhaal”s similarly shaved head in the aptly titled military flick, “Jarhead.”
- Video: What"s Jake Gyllenhaal"s Perfect First Date?
- Report: Justin Timberlake is Losing His Hair
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Surfs, Sports Bikini in Hawaii
- What Should Prince William Do About His Hair?
- Mary-Louise Parker Regrets Having Hair Straightening Treatment