Beach babe Rihanna makes waves in Portofino
Pop princess Rihanna is certainly making the most of her European getaway.
After strolling the streets of Monte Carlo and sunbathing in the south of France, the songstress was spotted trying out the watersports in Italy’s Portofino.
The 24-year-old Bajan beauty hopped on a speedboat with her friends on her way to a snorkelling session.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She was visiting a famous dive site, where swimmers can view a submerged bronze statue of Christ.
The star, who was sporting a leopard print bikini, looked happy and relaxed as she enjoyed the downtime with her pals.
Rihanna has been cruising about the Mediterranean for two weeks now.
- Jennifer and Casper"s romance makes waves as pair hit the beach with her children
- Rihanna Follows Chris Brown on Twitter, Fans Furious
- Underwater "Strictly" stars Chelsee and Harry makes waves
- Surf"s up for beach babe Nicole Scherzinger
- Chris Brown Sends Rihanna Sexy Twitter Message