Beaming Drew Barrymore is back in the love game
Walking hand-in-hand to an event with boyfriend Will Kopelman on Tuesday night, Drew Barrymore”s beaming smile leaves no doubt that she is a woman in love.
The Hollywood survivor – who has weathered two divorces and called off three engagements – looks to be taking confident strides back into the love game with the son of former Chanel CEO, Arie Kopelman.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The pair have been an item for nine months and although their relationship is still in relatively early days, things look promising.
A source close to the couple says that Drew is "yearning to get married and have kids"
And the insider also said of Will: "He”s madly in love and knows she”s The One"
Whether or not they walk down the aisle, it”s clear that Will is now a firm fixture in both his lady”s public and private life.
In March, they were spotted kissing and cuddling as they watched a basketball game in Los Angeles (pictured above), and in June the couple stepped out in a more official capacity to attend a fundraiser held by Michelle Obama.
Unlucky-in-love Drew was briefly wed to Welsh bar man Jeremy Thomas in 1994, but their union lasted only six weeks.
She later re-married comedian Tom Green and the couple were together for 15 months before their divorce was finalised in Ocotber 2002.
- Photo: Drew Barrymore Dyes Her Hair Red
- Elizabeth Hurley bowled over by Shane Warne at her "first cricket game"
- Drew Lachey: Nick and Vanessa"s Wedding "Could Be Any Day Now"
- Queen beaming with happiness as the nation prepares for William"s wedding
- First look at Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law in "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows"