Besotted Nicole and Keith thrilled with family life
There”s no place like home, or so the saying goes.
Certainly, a trip back to their motherland seems to have left Nicole Kidman and her husband Keith Urban on top of the world.
check the PHOTOS FOR GALLERY
The couple couldn”t have looked happier as they arrived at Sydney airport with their two adorable girls Faith and Sunday Rose.
Proud mum Nicole – elegant for the flight back to the US in cream trousers, a camel-hued trench and snakeskin boots – showered six-month-old baby Faith in kisses and cuddles.
The little girl – who seems to have inherited her mum”s auburn hair – was cute as a button in a pink two-piece and white booties.
Keith, meanwhile, took charge of Sunday – equally adorable in a green, pattered dress – leading her by the hand into the airport.
During their time back in Australia, the couple had an early birthday party at Nicole”s parents” house for the toddler, who turns three on July 7.
Keith has a concert booked in Pennsylvania on his daughter”s actual birthday
- Nicole and Keith still "Country Strong" as they turn CMAs into their own personal date night
- Nicole Richie Reveals Video of "Life on the Road"
- Nicole Kidman Stuns on CMT Awards Red Carpet
- Nicole Richie: I"m Not Pregnant
- "Twins" Nicole and Kim let down their hair in Monte Carlo