Big sister Violet is just like mummy on Jennifer"s first post baby outing
Little Violet Garner Affleck has clearly been paying close attention to mummy.
The six-year-old, whose mum has just welcomed a boy, carried her own little baby carrier.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She”s presumably seen Jennifer Garner in a similar pose following the birth her little brother Samuel on February 27.
The mother and daughter team were spotted out and about together for the first time since Jennifer and Ben Affleck”s third child made his entrance.
The 39-year-old actress showered her little girl, who is also big sister to Seraphina, three, in hugs and kisses.
The pair made their way the Pacific Palisades in California before meeting up with daddy Ben, also 39.
A source told US publication People that the actor is overjoyed with his life at the moment.
"He couldn”t be happier. He loves his wife," says the friend.
"He loves his family and he”s proud – he”s legitimately proud – you can just see it and he gets to spend a lot of time with his family."
The source added: "Jen is such a natural mother.
"She”s so thrilled to have a little boy, and the girls already love him so much."
- Flowers for mummy: Hands-on dad Ben plays favourite role with daughters
- Birthday fun for new mum Myleene Klass as she enjoys first outing with baby Hero
- Selma Blair joins the yummy mummy brigade by taking baby Arthur on tour
- New York Fashion Week: Sister act Beyonce and Solange enjoy some girlie time in the Big Apple
- Penelope Cruz welcomes a baby sister as her stepmum gives birth