Blake Lively"s Rep: Nude Photos Are Fake and Threatens Legal Action
“Gossip Girl” star Blake Lively”s rep has said that reported nude photos of the actress that recently surfaced online are fake, and she threatened to take legal action on any publication that that publishes the photos.
UsMagazine.com is reporting that on Tuesday evening, alleged nude photographs of Lively were distributed across various websites.
However, Lively”s rep is reported saying that the photos are a hoax and released a statement saying, “The photos of Blake Lively which have just surfaced on various websites including Perez Hilton and Zap2it.com are 100 percent FAKE.”
The statement continues, “Blake has never taken nude photos of herself. Blake will pursue legal action against the publication which initially published these photographs and any other outlets that republish them in any manner.”
Us is also reporting that the romance between Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio is going stronger by the day.
The couple was seen taking a moonlit stroll after dinner in Monte Carlo and a source is quoted saying, “He had introduced Blake as his girlfriend. I would say they”re totally smitten!”
- Lindsay Lohan Threatens Lawsuit Over Surveillance Tape Sale
- Nick Cannon Regrets Taking Nude Photos With Mariah Carey
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively Spotted Together (Photos)
- James Middleton Shows Royal Bum in Leaked Nude Photos
- Arnold Schwarzenegger"s Mistress Threatens to Sue Over Story