Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Shine at "Tree of Life" Premiere (Photos)
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie shined last night at the Bing Theater at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art for the premiere of his latest film “The Tree of Life.” The couple left their family of six at home and Jolie ditched the New York City premiere of her film “Kung Fu Panda 2″ to attend the event.
Angelina looked stunning in a red asymmetrical gown by Jenny Packman while Brad, in a Tom Ford suit and David Yurman Exotics aviator sunglasses, ditched the goatee he was sporting while promoting the film at Cannes for a clean shaven, boyish look.
Pitt took a moment to acknowledge those affected by the devastating tornado in Joplin, Missouri, 60 miles from his hometown of Springfield. “I spent a lot of time in Joplin. My grandparents are from there,” he said. “My thoughts are certainly with them.”
Terrence Malick”s “The Tree of Life” was the topic of much discussion at the Cannes Film Festival this year. The film, a project six years in the making, was greeted with a mix of applause and boos at its premiere. It ultimately went on to win the highest prize at the festival, the Palme d”Or.
- At "Salt" Premiere, Angelina Jolie Plus Brad Pitt Minus Gnarly Beard
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Looking to Reteam Onscreen
- Angelina Jolie Takes Kids to "Kung Fu Panda 2" Premiere (Photos)
- Brad Pitt: "Don"t get me started" on religion
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Return to Namibia to Celebrate Christmas