Bradley Cooper Not Interested in Dating Jennifer Aniston
Bradley Cooper may have been hanging out with Jennifer Aniston recently, but don”t get any ideas about the two of them becoming a couple.
Cooper, who split with girlfriend of nearly two years Renee Zellweger last month, was reportedly in touch with Aniston and many thought the pair were trying to rekindle their short-lived romance from 2009. However, sources close to Cooper were quick to put down any romance reports.
“They were looking at projects to work on together,” a source told UsMagazine.com. “Bradley loves Jennifer as a friend.”
What”s holding the “Hangover” actor back Some say it”s the intense scrutiny over Aniston”s choice in men, plus her immense fame.
“Bradley knows that by dating Jen, he”s be known as Mr. Jennifer Aniston,” a source added.
- A Very Belated Second Date for Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Aniston?
- Jennifer Aniston, No "Fan of Dating," Says She"s Her Own Best Friend
- Video: Bradley Cooper Joins Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore"s Stand Against Human Trafficking
- Bradley Cooper in Talks to Remake Brandon Lee Film "The Crow"
- Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, Alicia Keys to Direct Lifetime Movie