Britney Spears Bans Junk Food and Alcohol From Tour
Britney Spears won”t feel tempted by a sweet tooth during her Femme Fatale tour considering she”s banned all junk food from each city stop.
According to The Sun, the “Hold It Against Me” singer has given caterers strict instructions not to prepare or offer her any junk food, including hot dogs, pizza and cookie dough ice cream. She”s even put a stop to any alcohol being in her presence as well.
Besides her healthy demands, Spears has also requested that Michael Jackson”s albums be played repeatedly in her dressing room. She has even enlisted the help of the King of Pop”s dance team to recreate his intricate routines.
A mini gym and a humidifier will also be transported to each tour stop the “Femme Fatale” creator performs at.
Spears” U.S. tour is due to kick off at the Power Balance Pavilion in Sacramento, Calif. on June 16.
Get more at Aol. Music >>
- Nicki Minaj to join Britney Spears on tour
- Nicki Minaj in Talks to Join Britney Spears on Tour
- Did Britney Spears Use a Body Double in "Till the World Ends" Video?
- Report: Nicki Minaj Officially Joins Britney Spears" Tour
- First look: Britney Spears releases post-apocalyptic video for "Till The World Ends"