Busy mum Katie takes Suri on fun playdate
There”s been no hiding away for Katie Holmes following the announcement she has filed for divorce from Tom Cruise.
The 33-year-old beauty is doing her best to ensure that life goes on as normal for the couple”s daughter Suri, filling the six-year-old”s days with fun activities.
After celebrating the Forth of July in their new Big Apple apartment at a little party with Katie”s parents Martin and Kathleen, the mother-daughter team went to New York”s Children”s Museum of the Arts.
They were joined by some of Suri”s friends and their mums on the fun outing.
Later in the day the group went to Alice in Wonderland themed café Alice”s Tea Cup, where Suri emerged with a shopping bag and a sparkly wand.
Onlookers said the little girl insisted on holding the door open for the whole group as they left the tea house.
- Katie moves out with Suri after requesting sole custody
- Katie lavishes attention on Suri as movie studio expresses support for Tom
- Katie Holmes Gives Suri a Swim Lesson (Photos)
- Katie Holmes Shares Suri"s Upcoming Birthday Plans
- Jolie fun day as playdate pals Angelina and Gwen Stefani gather their little stars