Cannes 2011: Gwen Stefani brings Seventies chic to the red carpet
On trend as ever, Gwen Stefani brought the recent Seventies revival to the red carpet at this year”s Cannes Film Festival.
Teaming a low-cut black sequinned jumpsuit with big hair and bright pink lipstick the singer made sure she stood out from the other glamorous attendees.
The 41-year-old has been enjoying the European sunshine – recently pictured in London and France with 45-year-old husband Gavin Rossdale and their two sons – Kingston, four, and two-year-old Zuma.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR GALLERY
- Kate Hudson brings dash of sunshine to red carpet
- Gwen Stefani Vacations With Gavin Rossdale and Kids (Photos)
- Cannes 2011: Cheryl brings the "wow" factor to the French Riviera
- Rachel McAdams Sees Red at Cannes
- 2011 MET Costume Institute Gala: Red Carpet Review