Carla Bruni Showing a Baby Bump? (Photos)
The First Lady of France stepped out in an adorable white babydoll style dress earlier today and we can”t help but see signs of a growing baby bump. Has Carla Bruni made the switch to maternity clothes
French President Nicolas Sarkozy and his wife have yet to confirm that they are expecting, but Sarkozy”s father, Pal, let the cat out of the bag for the couple.
He was quoted in the German newspaper Bild, saying, “The two do not want to know the gender in advance, but I”m sure it will be a girl and as beautiful as Carla.” There has been speculation of a possible baby for some time now, but it looks like Bruni is running out of time to keep mum about being a mom again.
This potential baby will be the first for the couple, but the fifth child for the pair. Bruni has a son from a former relationship and Sarkozy has three sons from previous marriages.
- All eyes on Carla Bruni-Sarkozy"s bump as fans wait for the confirmation
- Carla Bruni Sarkozy Steps Out in Maternity Wear
- Carla Bruni Is Pregnant, Says Sarkozy"s Father
- Carla Bruni Sarkozy: Pregnant!
- Carla Bruni-Sarkozy "Would Really Like to Talk About" Rumored Pregnancy