Casper shares fun boat snaps as J-Lo kicks off tour
Now she”s begun her North American tour with Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer Lopez is going to find limited opportunities to spend quality time with her backing dancer beau Casper Smart.
So the pair made sure they got in one last fun outing together – going wake boarding on Long beach, California.
Twenty five-year-old Casper tweeted a snap of the pair on a boat, revealing that Jennifer had succeeded in getting up on the board on her first go.
At least the lovebirds will still be seeing each other on stage each night during the On The Floor singer”s tour.
Jennifer looked stunning at the opening night gig in Montreal, Canada.
She showed off her moves in a series of revealing outfits, including a skin-coloured catsuit adorned with crystals and a beautiful floor length blue gown.
Jennifer revealed on Friday that she is quitting her job on the American Idol judging panel.
But recent reports suggest that bosses declined to keep her on because she wanted an extra $2 million on the $15 million she was paid last year.
- Jennifer and Casper"s romance makes waves as pair hit the beach with her children
- Britney Spears Kicks Off Femme Fatale Tour (Photos)
- Blake Lively and Leo DiCaprio Spotted on a Boat, Again! (Photo)
- J Lo finds love on the floor with handsome backing dancer
- The picture that shows J Lo"s new love is serious