Catherine and Michael put stress of past year behind them on Mediterranean cruise
The past year has been a hard one.
But Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones look relaxed and content as they enjoy a European break together.
In an array of glamorous outfits, the Oscar-winning actress”s happy demeanour indicates she has put the stress and strain of the past year behind her.
The Hollywood couple were snapped on Thursday leaving their speed boat – en route to dine with popstar Bon Jovi and his wife on the Cote d’Azur.
They are in the middle of a month-long holiday after a tough few months which saw Catherine revealed as battling bipolar disorder and Michael receiving the all-clear from throat cancer.
Their two children, Dylan, 11, and eight-year-old Carys, have joined them on their trip which has taken them to countries including Greece and Turkey.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones received treatment for bipolar disorder after "stress of last year"
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Checks Into Mental Health Facility
- Michael Douglas Says Catherine Zeta-Jones Was "Outed" in Bipolar Fight
- Michael and family rally round Catherine in her hour of need
- Demi Lovato: Catherine Zeta-Jones is "So Brave"