Catherine Zeta-Jones received treatment for bipolar disorder after "stress of last year"
Catherine Zeta-Jones has revealed she sought treatment for manic depression after coping with her husband Michael Douglas” recent cancer battle.
“After dealing with the stress of the past year, Catherine made the decision to check in to a mental health facility for a brief stay to treat her bipolar II disorder,” her publicist said in a statement.
“She”s feeling great and looking forward to starting work this week on her two upcoming films.”
While it has not been confirmed where Catherine received her treatment – nor when she was diagnosed – it is being reported that she spent time in a
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Checks Into Mental Health Facility
- Lily Allen Opens Up about Her Miscarriage and Eating Disorder
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Eating Disorder
- Mary-Louise Parker Regrets Having Hair Straightening Treatment
- "American Pie" Star Seann William Scott Enters Treatment Center