Catwoman Anne Hathaway looks purr-fect with chic pixie cut
Chopping off her mane for a film role was, she admitted, a traumatic experience that left her "inconsolable".
Not that Anne Hathaway”s glowing appearance gave any hint of her anguish at a New York premiere.
The simple elegance of her cowl-back gown showed off her pixie cut to optimum advantage.
Anne, who is almost as famous for her long brunette mane as the Duchess of Cambridge, was the centre of attention as she joined famous co-stars from The Dark Knight Rises – the last installment of the Batman saga.
She plays Catwoman to Christian Bale”s superhero.
But the hair cut which caused her such anguish was actually for another part in Les Miserables.
"I”ve now done back-flips out of windows, I”ve jumped off buildings," she said. "And cutting my hair reduced me to, like, mental patient-level crying."
- Anne Hathaway Gives Stuntman Black Eye
- Anne Hathaway"s diamond sparkler steals the show
- "Princess Diaries" star Anne Hathaway meets real life royal Charlene
- Anne Hathaway Rocks British Accent in New "One Day" Trailer
- Anne Hathaway takes inspiration from fashion icon Duchess for premiere look