Celeb-inspired gift ideas: Husband Gary Barlow
It”s been brilliant year for Gary Barlow. After his sell-out Progress Live tour with Take That, and new job as X Factor judge, he”s more in demand than ever.
So a trendy new white BlackBerry Curve will help him keep on top of things. It comes with a 5MP camera with flash and video recording too so he can keep fans updated via Twitter and Facebook.
Gary says that what stops him getting nervous when he”s playing sell out arenas on multi-million pound tours is "thinking like a football manager".
So he”d probably appreciate a luxury football scarf – made from the finest Mongolian cashmere – in the colours of his beloved Liverpool FC.
The singer is hardly ever seen gracing the red carpet without a snappy suit by Dolce & Gabbana and would surely love this extra snazzy sequinned jacket from the Italian designers for the festive season.
Click here for more gift ideas for men
- Celeb-inspired gift ideas: Boyfriend Ryan Gosling
- Celeb-inspired gift ideas: Babies Moroccan Scott and Monroe
- Gary Busey Is to Blame for Crazy Celebrity Baby Names
- Video: Gary Busey Finally Gets Fired on "Celebrity Apprentice"
- TV star Gary Webster reveals his brush with death after suffering major heart attack