Celebrity wedding fever: Paul and Nancy"s fuss-free courthouse ceremony
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge”s world-famous nuptials were only the beginning. The excitement is far from over – as summer 2011 is shaping up to be full of star-studded weddings.
Read on, and check back, to find out all the details – who”s marrying who, what they”ll wear, and who”ll be there.
Part six: Paul and Nancy”s fuss-free courthouse ceremony
Come together: Why Paul decided to give marriage another chance with Nancy
After his acrimonious divorce from Heather Mills, it seemed highly unlikely that Paul McCartney would be getting married again anytime soon.
But if the former Beatle had been put off marriage, he changed his mind after beginning a relationship with glamorous American socialite and businesswoman Nancy Shevell.
The couple have known each other for over 20 years – Nancy and her ex-husband were old friends of the former Beatle and his wife Linda – but began dating in 2007.
Their romance quickly became serious. Then, in 2011 Paul popped the question – presenting his companion with a vintage 1925 Cartier solitaire diamond worth
- Celebrity wedding fever: Third time lucky for Earl Spencer as he weds Karen
- Celebrity wedding fever: Zara and Mike"s intimate Scottish gathering
- Celebrity wedding fever: Romantic anniversary plans for Jesse James and Kat
- Celebrity wedding fever: Lily Allen and Sam Cooper
- Celebrity wedding fever: Kate Moss and Jamie Hince