Celebrity wedding fever: Third time lucky for Earl Spencer as he weds Karen
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge”s world-famous nuptials were only the beginning. The excitement is far from over – as summer 2011 is shaping up to be full of star-studded weddings.
Read on, and check back, to find out all the details – who”s marrying who, what they”ll wear, and who”ll be there.
Part four: Third time lucky for Earl Spencer as he weds Karen Gordon – Saturday June 18
After a whirlwind courtship, Earl Spencer – the younger brother of Princess Diana – announced his intentions to wed for the third time.
The bride to be is Karen Gordon – a 37-year-old Canadian philanthropist and ex wife of millionaire TV producer Mark Gordon.
A small and private ceremony will be held at the Spencer family home, Althorp, in Northamptonshire.
Only close friends and family will attend, including Earl”s four children from his first marriage to Victoria Lockwood.
They are Kitty, 20, Eliza, 18, Amelia, 18, and 16-year-old Louis.
- Actor Rob Schneider weds for third time
- Celebrity wedding fever: Lily Allen and Sam Cooper
- Celebrity wedding fever: Zara and Mike"s intimate Scottish gathering
- Celebrity wedding fever: Kate Moss and Jamie Hince
- Jack White and Karen Elson Celebrate Their Divorce