Chris and Elsa win gold for cutest couple
They were there to watch the water polo, but Chris Hemsworth and his wife Elsa Pataky almost seemed more interested in lavishing attention on each other.
The husband and wife held hands and kissed and cuddled poolside in London as Elsa”s home country Spain took on Montenegro in the quarter finals.
They were no doubt relishing the change for a little couple time – they”ve hardly been spotted alone since the birth of their daughter India on May 11.
According to Elsa”s mother Christina, the pair are "overflowing with happiness".
She told !“s sister publication HOLA!: "Since the little one was born they can”t take the smiles off their faces."
Judging by their loved up appearance on the sporting date, that certainly seems true. Not even Elsa”s team losing could spoil her sunny mood.
The couple, who have been in London since baby India arrived, both dressed casual for the sporting date.
Chris looked handsome as ever in a t-shirt and jeans while Elsa, 36, was fresh and funky in a striped off the shoulder top, black trousers and minimal make-up.
- A kiss for India from doting parents Elsa and Chris
- Elsa Pataky and Chris Hemsworth "overflowing with happiness" as they get to grips with parenthood
- Baby Thor on the way for Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky
- "Thor" star Chris Hemsworth gives fans rare glimpse of his little jet-setter
- Chris Hemsworth is best supporting brother at "Hunger Games" premiere