Clive Owen gets lucky with the ladies
You can tell from his satisfied smile that Clive Owen is in his element.
And who can blame him being surrounded by these four Hollywood beauties
Joining the lucky 47-year-old was gorgeous supermodel and action star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Draped over the sofa behind the British actor – who looked like the cat that got the cream – was Quentin Tarantino”s muse Uma Thurman
And the dazzling quartet was rounded out by beautiful Bond girl Michelle Yeoh and striking red-headed Oscar-winner Tilda Swinton.
Luxury mobile phone brand Vertu threw the swanky bash at the Palazzo Serbelloni to launch its first touch-screen handset.
Other famous faces turned out for the do, including D&G model David Gandy and supermodel Chanel Iman.
- First Look! Owen Wilson Shows Off His Son
- Cannes 2011: Jonathan Ross talks to Woody and Owen at film premiere
- Celebrity wedding fever: Third time lucky for Earl Spencer as he weds Karen
- Reese Witherspoon "Lucky" to Have Sexy Scenes With Robert Pattinson
- Woody Allen"s "Midnight in Paris" opens star-studded Cannes