Congratulations for first-time mum Sienna Miller and actor fiancé
British actress Sienna Miller has just stepped into the role of her life.
The 30-year-old gave birth to a daughter in London over the weekend. E! network reports showbiz”s latest celebrity baby is named Marlow.
The new arrival is the first child for Sienna and her partner, 26-year-old actor Tom Sturridge who began dating the Alfie beauty shortly after her split from Jude Law in 2011.
One year on, rumours began to circulate that the couple were expecting.
Sienna confirmed the good news to British Vogue in March, saying: "I”m feeling fine. It”s all progressing nicely, and it”s very exciting".
The new mum will be relying on her loved ones for some maternal advice and support.
Her fashion designer sister Savannah is already a mum-of-three, and will be able to guide her famous sibling through those first tentative steps of parenthood.
- No let-up for busy mum-to-be Sienna
- French Open flirting for tennis fan Sienna Miller and actor Tom Sturridge
- Tabloid Apologizes for Hacking Into Sienna Miller"s Cell Phone
- Sienna Miller "expecting baby with Tom Sturridge"
- Sienna so stylish as she shows off her baby bump