Crystal Harris Making Sweet Music with Dr. Phil"s Son
After ditching Hugh Hefner just days before the Playboy Mansion wedding, rumors began to fly that another man — Dr. Phil”s son, Jordan McGraw — was to blame for Crystal Harris” Runaway Bunny status. But as the Champagne bottles and chairs have been packed away, the rumors have given way to a less salacious truth — Harris is merely working on a forthcoming music album with the TV doctor”s son, according to TMZ.
McGraw is a singer/songwriter who has been collaborating with Harris on her debut album — the first single of which, “Club Queen,” she released the same day she announced her wedding was off. The nixed nuptials, although they bring with them an obviously difficult time for both Harris and Hefner, can only help to publicize the “love him then leave him” playmate”s music venture.
McGraw and Harris have reportedly been friends more than a year — a relationship that is all about studio time. But we wouldn”t be surprised if Harris, who is probably feeling lonely following her split from the Lothario, and McGraw start to harmonize in more than one way.
- Hugh Hefner Slaps Crystal Harris Playboy Cover With Scarlet Letter
- Report: Hugh Hefner Won"t Make Crystal Harris Sign a Prenup
- Crystal Harris Drops Debut Single and Hugh Hefner on Same Day
- Listen: Hugh Hefner"s Fiancée, Crystal Harris Releases Debut Song
- Crystal Harris: "It Was All Happening Too Fast"