Did Kate Middleton Accidentally Reveal Her Wedding Vows?
Kate Middleton may have accidentally revealed a passage from her wedding vows to Prince William.
The Daily Mail is reporting that Middleton was photographed on Wednesday leaving her parents home and in the photo a sheet of paper was visible in the back seat of the car
While many of the words were obscured on the sheet, it read in part, “with so much love within our hearts.”
The passage may not be a part of the vows rather that of a separate reading, but the speculation is that it could be a part an original passage composed specifically by Middleton for the Royal Wedding, due to be held Friday.
A cause for real concern however for the royal couple is the possibility of rain, as light showers are predicted at the time of the wedding.
- Photo: Kate Middleton Makes A Quick Getaway
- Is Kate Middleton Smoking to Cope With Wedding Stress?
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Choose Charities In Lieu of Wedding Gifts
- Video: Prince William, Kate Middleton Talk First Impressions
- Kate Middleton"s Family Gets Their Own Coat of Arms