"Eastbound and Down" Star Danny McBride and Wife Expecting Son
“Eastbound and Down” star Danny McBride and his wife, Gia Ruiz, are expecting their first child.
The actor, who stars opposite James Franco and Natalie Portman in the upcoming comedy “Your Highness,” bragged to Conan O”Brien about his virility during an appearance on the late-night host”s show.
“I got married last October,” said McBride. “I wasted zero time–three months later, I knocked my wife up.”
While it”s still early in the pregnancy, McBride is excited to welcome his very special child into the world.
“We”ve been told it”s either a three-legged girl or a very well hung boy,” joked McBride. “We have either a marathon runner or a porn star!”
“I had never impregnated anyone before, so I didn”t really realize what they teach you in health class is actually true–that”s all it takes,” said McBride. “It”s amazing.”
Ruiz is expected to deliver in September.
Danny McBride Wanted “Your Higness” to Look as Slick as “Harry Potter”
- Charlie Sheen Taking Tropical Vacation With Wife, Porn Star Girlfriend and Third Woman
- Benicio del Toro and Kimberly Stewart expecting a baby together
- Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott Expecting Baby Number Three
- Peyton Manning and Wife Welcome Twins
- Eddie Cibrian"s Ex-Wife Avoids Jail in DUI Case