Elisabetta Canalis takes new amore Mehcad home
As she quickstepped off Dancing With The Stars, she admitted that her ex George Clooney was more like a father figure to her.
But Elisabetta Canalis looks to have put her Clooney days behind her as she receives attention and support from a very special male friend.
The TV host was spotted in Milan, in her native Italy, with former True Blood star Mehcad Brooks.
The pair took to the city for a spot of shopping and later enjoyed a romantic lunch in the centre of the fashion capital.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
It”s not the first time the good looking couple have been spotted together.
They have been seen out and about in Los Angeles and enjoyed a romantic trip to Berlin last week.
The 33-year-old, who split from George in June after two years together, has spoken out about their relationship in Questo Amore (This Love), a new book by Italian journalist Bruno Vespa.
"He has been special for me, and very important, just as a father would be.
"Between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. I was unable to clarify this up til now," she said.
The Ides of March star has since moved on with former wrestler, 32-year-old Stacy Keibler.
- Elisabetta Canalis Shows Off Flawless Figure (Photos)
- The end of the romance for George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis
- Elisabetta Canalis quicksteps off "Dancing with the Stars"
- Cannes 2011: Bikini babe Elisabetta Canalis sizzles in the sun
- George Clooney"s Girl, Elisabetta Canalis: "I Will Be Married"