Elisabetta overcome by nerves as "Dancing With the Stars" kicks off
She looks fabulous, executing an impressive high kick.
But Italian actress Elisabetta Canalis, known as George Clooney”s most recent longterm girlfriend, admitted she let nerves get the better of her on the US version of Strictly.
check the THE PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She left the opening episode of Dancing With The Stars on Sunday feeling worried.
On Tuesday”s show, the first celebrity contestant of the season will get the axe.
Judges” scores are combined with viewers votes to determine who is ousted each week.
Also making their debut on the hit ABC show were reality TV stars Robert Kardashian and Kristen Cavallari, activist Chaz Bono and actor David Arquette.
Scream star David was supported in the audience by estranged wife Courteney Cox and their daughter Coco.
George”s girls: Life after dating Hollywood”s most desirable bachelor
- Who Won Dancing with the Stars?
- "Idol" Castoff Pia Toscano to Sing on "Dancing With the Stars" for Mark Ballas
- Sara Evans Returns to "Dancing With the Stars"
- Kirstie Alley Weight Loss: 38 Inches Since ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Debut
- Mark Ballas Says He"d Pair Up With a Man on "Dancing With the Stars"