Ethan Hawke to be a dad for fourth time
Reality certain doesn”t bite for Ethan Hawke these days: He”s going to be a father for the fourth time!
A source close to the Oscar-nominated actor confirms that Hawke”s wife Ryan Shawhughes is pregnant with the couple”s second child.
PHOTOS: Who else is expecting in Hollywood
The couple wed in 2008 and welcomed daughter Clementine in July of that year. Shawhughes is “five months along, totally showing,” another insider tells Us. “They don”t know the gender, but … Clementine really wants a little brother!”
PHOTOS: Star dads share their baby pics
Hawke, 40, also has two kids Maya, 12, and Levon, 9 with ex-wife Uma Thurman, whom he divorced in 2004 after six years of marriage.
Adds the second source of Shawhughes (who once served as nanny to Maya and Levon): “She”s got an adorable little basketball belly!”
PHOTOS: See an adorable pic of Ethan, Ryan and little Clementine
Hawke”s rep does not comment on his personal life.
- Johnny Knoxville to be a father for third time
- "Sister Wives" Polygamist Kody Brown Expecting a Baby With Fourth Wife Robyn
- Jason Castro, "American Idol" Finalist, to Be a Dad
- Lindsay Lohan Shocked to Learn Dad Is Going to "Celebrity Rehab"
- Seann William Scott Will Do Fourth "American Pie" Movie After Rehab