Eva Longoria single again after saying "adios" to her Spanish pop star for second time
Deperate Housewife Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz have called time on their on-off romance.
A representative for the Spanish musician, who is Penelope Cruz“s brother, confirmed the sad news.
The couple were rumoured to have split in March, just a month after their first anniversary.
But they were soon spotted back in each other”s arms, canoodling on a string of dates.
Just last month, the actress said: "I”m in love. I”m a hopeless romantic."
Thirty-seven-year-old Eva began dating Eduardo, 27, just months after her divorce to basketball player Tony Parker was finalized.
She recently told Spanish Vanity Fair: "I was very lucky to find Edu".
Before Tony, Eva was married once before, to General Hospital actor Tyler Christopher. Their two year marriage ended in 2004.
- Eva says "adios" to her Spanish hunk Eduardo
- Eva Longoria reduced to tears as she opens up about "heartbreaking" divorce
- Eva Longoria Breaks Silence on Divorce on "Piers Morgan"
- Food Helped Eva Longoria Get Through Ugly Divorce
- Eva Longoria"s Restaurant Files for Bankruptcy