Eva says "adios" to her Spanish hunk Eduardo
They were spotted celebrating their one year anniversary with a kiss on a luxury yacht in Miami.
But a month later and it”s all over for Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz.
The pair have reportedly called time on their romance within the last few days.
Eduardo, 26, is apparently now back in Spain, reports US Weekly.
A source told the magazine: "It was a mutual decision. They are staying friends."
"She”s focusing on work and the end of Desperate Housewives."
Eva, 36, started stepping out with Eduardo – the musician brother of Penelope Cruz – a few months after her divorce from Tony Parker was finalised.
She recently told Spanish Vanity Fair: "I was very lucky to find Edu".
Before Tony, Eva was married once before, to General Hospital actor Tyler Christopher. Their two year marriage ended in 2004.
The actress has not confirmed the split, nor responded to comments about the break-up which have been tweeted to her.
- Eva Longoria reduced to tears as she opens up about "heartbreaking" divorce
- Food Helped Eva Longoria Get Through Ugly Divorce
- Penelope Cruz welcomes a baby sister as her stepmum gives birth
- Eva Longoria Breaks Silence on Divorce on "Piers Morgan"
- Victoria and Eva enjoy an A-list girls" night out