Exciting new role for Claire Danes as she shares her pregnancy news
Homeland star Claire Danes is expecting a baby.
The actress is pregnant with her first child with British husband Hugh Dancy.
Claire and Hugh married in France in 2009, and she recently revealed they were starting to think about starting a family.
"There”s definitely a chance, no plans yet though," she said last year. "But yeah, that would be fun."
The 33-year-old has also spoken out about her happy marriage to Hugh, 37, and how it has brought her security.
"My mom Carla taught me that a long marriage can work," she said.
"My parents have been together since they were 18 so I am privileged to have them as role models.
"I like marriage. I feel very secure. It helps when you are in love with the person you are married to.
"I do sometimes look at him and think, “You are really handsome”. He keeps me sane and happy."
There have been no further details on the pregnancy, although Claire”s spokesman has said it is not expected to impact the production of Homeland season two, which premieres in September.
- Exciting baby news for Peaches Geldof and musician fiancé
- Gary Barlow"s exciting baby news
- "Emmerdale" star Natalie Anderson reveals exciting baby news
- "Housewife" Kim Zolciak Shares Intimate Pregnancy Photo
- HELLO! exclusive: Julia Bradbury shares her joy over "miracle pregnancy"