Exclusive: Baby joy as Esther Rantzen"s daughter makes her a first-time grandmother
! can exclusively reveal that Esther Rantzen has become a grandmother for the first time.
The TV personality”s daughter Rebecca Wilcox and her husband Jim Moss welcomed their new baby boy at 2.30pm on July, 25.
The new parents, whose 2009 wedding featured exclusively in ! Magazine, are overjoyed at the new addition to their family and spoke exclusively to !:
"We”re over the moon and as new doting parents we obviously think he is the most perfect baby," the couple gushed.
"We”re loving getting to know him and creating our new family"
Rebecca and Jim”s new bundle of joy weighed in at 9lb 7oz, with his name yet to be confirmed.
- Exclusive: Peaches reveals the sex of the baby and Sir Bob"s joy
- HELLO! exclusive: Julia Bradbury shares her joy over "miracle pregnancy"
- Bryan Adams becomes a proud first-time father to a baby daughter
- Exclusive: Kate Silverton introduces her miracle daughter Clemency
- Uma Thur-mum! Joy as the actress welcomes baby number three