Fashion queens SJP, Jessica and Michelle ring in the New Year
A trio of very fashionable ladies lit up the Big Apple on Wednesday night.
Looking super stylish, co-stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Biel and Michelle Pfeiffer attended the premiere of their latest film, New Year’s Eve.
Sarah Jessica, who was accompanied by husband Matthew Broderick, channelled her alter ego Carrie Bradshaw in a quirky, monochrome print dress that she paired with beige silk heels.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Jessica, meanwhile, was dazzling in a shimmering champagne maxi Missoni dress, and Michelle opted for simple yet stunning in a black belted shift outfit.
They joined their co-stars including Little Miss Sunshine star Abigail Breslin and High Street Musical actor Zac Effron.
Romantic comedy New Year”s Eve, which opens in cinemas on Friday, is the follow up to the 2010 hit Valentine”s Day.
The all-star cast includes the likes of Katherine Heigl, Halle Berry, Lea Michele, Ashton Kutcher and Robert De Niro.
The LA premiere of New Year”s Eve
- Sarah Jessica Parker catches a breath of fresh air at the park with twins
- It"s "All About Glitter" for New Year"s Eve Fashion
- Photo: Jessica Lowndes Wears A See-Through Dress
- Magical Mother"s Day moments for Sarah Jessica Parker and her adorable twin girls
- See a Different Sarah Jessica Parker in "I Don"t Know How She Does It" (Video)