Fearne Cotton "over the moon" about baby news
Being dropped off for work has never looked such fun.
The trendy young woman kissing her boyfriend passionately is Fearne Cotton.
On emerging from the car the bubbly blonde was still smiling and with good reason – the TV presenter and DJ has just announced that she”s expecting with her partner Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood”s son Jesse.
Fearne, 30, said the couple, who have been dating for a year and were first seen together at Glastonbury, are "over the moon".
She tweeted: "Jesse and I have some news!!!!!"
The message was linked to a post on her website announcing: "Jesse and I are very happy to announce we are having a baby.
"We are over the moon, morning sickness aside (me, not Jesse) and looking forward to the little Cotton Woods arrival."
His father will also be thrilled about having another grandchild – Jesse is also father to eight-year-old son, Arthur, and a daughter, Lola, aged four, from a previous relationship.
Ronnie said: "Fearne is a beautiful girl. They’re lovely together. I met her when she came to a Faces gig with Jesse at Cornbury Festival. I very much approve.
"She”s rock “n” roll. I do wonder if she”ll become my daughter-in-law any time soon."
- The best of friends: Fearne at Holly Willoughby"s side through pregnancy
- Guy Ritchie "over the moon" as girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley welcomes baby boy
- Holly Willoughby gives birth to "amazing" baby girl after three days in labour
- No more staying mum as Megan"s husband confirms baby news
- Another Baby for Baby Spice, Emma Bunton