"Game of Thrones" Star Sean Bean Stabbed in Bar Brawl
“Game of Thrones” star Sean Bean was attacked and stabbed in the arm during a bar brawl in London.
The Daily Mail is reporting that Bean was apparently attacked outside a bar in Camden, London late on Sunday evening.
The fight started when the 52-year-old actor and Playboy model April Summers were standing outside the bar for a smoke.
When a passerby spotted the couple and made lewd comments about Summers, Bean confronted the man, who just walked away. Later, when Bean went out for another smoke, he was attacked by the man.
Eyewitnesses report that the man punched Bean in the face and stabbed him in the arm with a broken glass.
Despite his wounds, Bean refused to go to a hospital but accepted a first aid kit from the bar staff and then went on to order another drink.
The police, who were called in after the scuffle, did not comment on the fight and Bean was said to be unavailable for a comment.
It is not yet known if Summers, 22, is Bean”s latest girlfriend. It is reported that she was not injured in the incident and she is quoted saying, “I”m fine, it is a private matter. I don”t want to make any comment.”
- JWoww"s Ex-Boyfriend Alleges the "Jersey Shore" Star Stabbed Him
- "Game of Thrones" Star Peter Dinklage Expecting His First Child
- Have Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli Gone Their Separate Ways?
- Newly Single Bar Refaeli Shines on Cannes Red Carpet (Photo)
- "Game of Thrones" lives up to the hype