Gavin Rossdale: Zuma’s Accidental Fall Was ‘Horrific’
It ranks among the scariest things you can experience as a parent — you turn around for a second and something happens.
That was Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale‘s reality late Thursday after their 2½-year-old son Zuma accidentally took a tumble from a countertop in their home, breaking his right arm.
“It was one of the worst nights of our lives,” the Bush frontman, 45, told us Saturday before performing at Palazzo Las Vegas‘s Summer Soiree party.
“It was one of those freak events — he fell. A freak accident.”
After rushing him to the hospital, Zuma is doing well, Rossdale shares, but admits the event was “horrific.”
“He’s fine now,” says the rocker, who will appear as a villain on Burn Notice later this summer. “It’s almost worse for us [as parents] … The kids are never alone and you turn your back and it takes a split second.”
- Gwen Stefani Vacations With Gavin Rossdale and Kids (Photos)
- Rocker Gavin Rossdale to Guest Star on "Burn Notice"
- Cannes 2011: Gwen Stefani brings Seventies chic to the red carpet
- No way! "Dancing" fall earns a high score
- "Dancing" pro says she"ll be fine after scary fall