George and Stacy warm up for their anniversary with candlelit dinner
Holding hands over a romantic candlelit dinner, George Clooney and Stacy Keibler couldn”t look any more in love.
The couple seemed lost in their own world as they dined at a restaurant near Lake Como – where George owns a spectacular £10-million waterside villa.
Days before their cosy meal, the Hollywood actor was spotted whisking his lady through the streets on his motorbike.
George often spends summer at his cosy Italian retreat, and famously treated former girlfriends including Elisabetta Canalis and Lisa Snowdon to holidays there.
But this particular trip is special – it comes as the duo prepare to celebrate their first anniversary as an item.
Stacy, a former wrestler, has been a constant fixture in the star”s life since they began dating in July 2011.
She was a glamorous talisman when he took awards season by storm for his turn in hit film The Descendants.
And Tinseltown”s most famous bachelor introduced the blonde beauty to his parents in the last year.
- Elisabetta crosses paths with George"s new love Stacy
- George and Stacy are on award-winning form in New York
- George"s girl Stacy is enjoying the A-list lifestyle
- George goes public with his new blonde bombshell love
- Elisabetta sparks marriage reports as she shares romantic date with George Clooney